If your air gets oily just after a day or two of washing it this means that you have oily hair. And if you think daily shampooing is the perfect solution to keep your hair non- oily then stop this practice because you are doing more harm than good. Looking for some quick and easy tips on how to get rid of oily hair? Look no further because this blog is here to help you with some tips.
- Minimize the use of hair products: At times it gets necessary for you to use a little bit of hairspray or gel to perfect that curl or hold your puff rightly but most of the hair products contain oils which increases the buildup of hair oil. You should not use these products regularly and even if you use them, be sure to wash your hair with Safe Ayurvedic Hair Loss Therapy shampoo.
- Stop! Keep your hands off your hair: Throughout the day your hands are regularly touching various things and a lot of germs and oil gets on your hand which gets transferred to your hair. Setting your hair using hands or brushing your hair subconsciously builds up oil in your hair. If you find it difficult to keep your hands away from your hair then tie your hair in a bun.
- Make your own dry shampoo: The best possible way to get rid of your oily hair and to be away from chemical products is making your own dry shampoo. Make a dry shampoo out of cornstarch or talcum powder and it will prevent the oil from reaching your hair. Baby power can also work and all you need to do is just sprinkle it directly to your scalp and crush it off immediately. This way your hair will appear to be less oily.
- Use blotting papers: You are wrong if you think that you can only blot oil from your face using blotting paper. You can do this to your hair too. Just part your hair using Neem Wood Comb in a few different places and run a blotting paper along your scalp and roots.
- Use Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is enriched with many vitamins and minerals which can control oil secretion. Make a mixture of one tea spoon of aloe vera gel, lemon juice and one cup of mild shampoo. Apply it on your hair and wash your hair after few minutes. Regular use of this mixture will detoxify the scalp of impurities and help in oil control.
Do not get disheartened if you have oily hair as with proper care and maintenance you can make your oily hair look non- greasy, shiny and thick. Use the above tips to see the best results and keep your hair healthy and growing.