If you have oily hair then you might be tempted to apply shampoo to your hair every day in order to make them look non-sticky and free flowing. But did you ever think that shampooing your hair daily might itself be making your hair oilier? If you feel that your hair is too oily regardless of all the things you do to prevent them from being so then here are a few tips you can follow to make your hair look less greasy:
- Use dry shampoo: Dry shampoos are the best choice for oily hair as they suck up the oil from hair roots. While making your hair appear less greasy they also save you from washing the hair frequently.
- Master the brushing technique: Not brushing your hair for a long time keeps natural oil from being disturbed and they build up on the scalp while too much brushing can stimulate oil production. So you have to make a healthy balance while you brush your hair. You can also use Neem Wood Comb which is perfect for daily hair care.
- Choose the hair styling products wisely: Avoid using too many gels which may cause buildup. Also do not use those products which make your hair shiny as they can make oily-prone hair just look greasier.
- Braids: Washing your oily hair regularly is not good for your hair. So what should you do when you do not want your hair to look oily and do not want to wash it either? Try braids! Braids hide all kinds of hair issues like dirt, frizz and oil.
- Do not touch your hair: You are obsessed with your hair and you cannot keep your hands off your hair, right? But do you know that your fingerprints and face both produce oil which can easily be transferred to your hair. So, do not always keep playing with your hair.
Do not feel stressed about the fact that you have oily hair. Rather take proper care of them and make them look less greasy with the above mentioned simple ways. For best results, you can also use Safe Ayurvedic Hair Loss Therapy shampoo, which is an herbal shampoo and is suitable for all hair types.